Photography for me is a way to be a part of all the things I love about life. Photography is a way to keep those tiny special moments throughout the many changes life is full of.
Documenting life. love. strife. joy. glee. sorrow. aging. growth. tenderness. connections. nature. you.
The last few years have been mostly filled with my life with my family. We have changed and moved a lot since 2015 but things are about to settle down again for a while. Navy life is coming to an end, and we will be moving back to the PNW finally in the summer of 2019. I am looking forward to finding lifelong clients, friends and adventure buddies in this new chapter of my life.
I am inspired by
• The light in the desert right before a winter storm.
• Early mornings surrounded by big trees watching the light slowly spill down onto the forest floor.
• Watching parents and their children laugh and connect and be total goofballs.
• Witnessing two people who are so in love that everything else in the world fades away, if even for a few moments.
• Capturing a look that not only conveys emotion, but that also shows the essence of that person. true, soulful laughter that bounces off walls.
• Cultures different from my own and the rituals that are woven in to every day living.
Portland Portrait Photographer of 2015
Skinny Dipping Report 2017
Oregon Explored Photographic Quarterly 2016
Scottsdale Living Magazine
AZ Business Magazine
State Press ASU